Monday, June 25, 2012

Simply Linked: Fun Blogs for Sharing Children's Books

~~~ Simply Linked ~~~

This is a list of blogs that are written by creative men and women who enjoy sharing their love of books with young children and their families.

If you have a blog that you would like to add to this list, please enter your information below.

***I am testing several linky tools on my site over the next week or so. If you want to help test these tools, please click on the other posts (listed below) and enter your information into these lists, too.

I would appreciate any comments about your experience using one or all of these linky tools. I would love to hear what you think about things like ease of use, visual appeal, or any problems encountered while using these linky tools ~ whether you are entering your blog on the list or just visiting the blogs by way of the links.

Any and all comments are welcome! Thank you so much for helping me test these tools!

Here are the links to the other tools being tested:

Linkytools

InLinkz

Mr. Linky


And here is the link up using:

 ~ Simply Linked ~
(Click on "Simply Linked" above to be taken to their site.)

8 comments:

  1. I've never used Simply Linked before... I hope I did it right and I hope it works! What a great tool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking and commenting, Bryce!

    I hope you get a chance to try the other linkytools, too. Just click on the name of the tool(in the list above)and it will take you to a new post where you can link your site again ~ using each different tool. :o)

    I would love to know which one you prefer using!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This the first time I have used any of the blog-hopping tools. Thanks for the chance to try them out. I like the one that allows for a picture to be included - One more 'hint' for those contemplating a click.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Art Mama! I am excited that you stopped by and linked up. I really enjoyed visiting your blog and taking a look around. I love it! And am now a follower. :o)

      I also like the picture option. It gives you a "sense" of the blog or the particular post before you even click on the link. It also displays nicely on the host's blog.


      Plus ~ Linkytools offers the option to have the whole list (whether it is text only or thumbnail) show up on each blog that chooses to add the code for the Blog Hop. That means the link up gets a tremendous amount of exposure on many blogs versus being only on one blog. I love that idea, don't you?

      Delete
  4. Simlpy linked help me alot. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete